These are my opinions.

3.29.2006

Stay Alive

SPRING BREAK 2006 Fast Review
You may think a movie about a killer video game sounds dumb, and you're right. Oh I'm sorry was that a boring sentence, well it reads like the Pulp Fiction screenplay from where I'm sitting, and you know why? I'll tell you. It all has to do with this movie about a killer video game. Not once was I scared, never a jump scene, nothing. The only purpose this movie serves is to laugh at the ridiculous plot twists and ogle at Sophia Bush. But when you can get better laughs reading the rapper of a laffy taffy, and with Natalie Portman in the theater next door looking great and acting her heart out in V for Vendetta, what's the point. The filmmakers, the actors, and especially the viewers, can all do better.

F

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home