These are my opinions.

3.29.2006

Office Space

SPRING BREAK 2006 Fast Review
Everybody has seen this movie. I can 't even begin to count how many people have asked me if I've seen it. It got to the point where I was so tired of hearing: "You HAVEN'T?!? OMIGOSH you HAVE to see that movie it is SO funny!" that I broke down and watched it. I wasn't avoiding it before, it's just one of those ones I never really wanted to see. I enjoyed it, though I didn't laugh hysterically during the viewing of it. I'd hear a joke or a bit of funny dialogue and I'd think, "I should be laughing at that, why aren't I laughing at that, there must be something wrong with me, I'm emotionally dead, why am I like this?" and by that point I'd have to rewind to hear what I missed. Fortunately it was after re-hearing the jokes that I realized like with Napoleon Dynamite, some things get better the second time around. Office Space pretty much tells about the modern nightmare of working in a cubicle for the all controlling corporation without thanks or job security. It's funny, but I'd imagine that the people who can relate to the predicament of the characters based on first hand experience will enjoy the jokes much more than I.

B

3 Comments:

Blogger Manel said...

Hi!!!!!!
Hello from Portugal!!!!
Your blog is great, if you want take a looh to mine(www.batalhadeestrelas.blogspot.com

Waiting your visit:
Manel

11:25 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Unfortunately his blog is in ...presumably portuguese? oh well.

5:09 PM

 
Blogger Joel said...

this is true, I tried visiting, but I couldn't understand a thing

6:20 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home